Wednesday, April 1, 2015

APRIL HEALTH KICKOFF!!!!

Image result for kick off

HELLO AND HAPPY HEALTH KICKOFF!!!
Well folks here it is, April Health Kick off. Your goal can be to lose weight, get lean, enhance your health, or help someone else to!
Whatever your goal is diligence will help you to maintain your discipline and achieve victory.
My goal was to lose weight and get down to 145 lbs by the end of April. Since I started early I am almost at my goal. Just five pounds to go, from 170.
Now I'm contemplating going down another five pounds to 140, but then halting there. My height is 5'9 so I don't want to look too thin. That's not the idea. For me health does not equal skinny, it simply means lean and eating right.
So let's post away folks! Let's share our tips, progress and more!
I wish you all the best with your goals!
PLEASE EMAIL ALL YOUR TIPS AND PROGRESS REPORTS TO::
cerisefairfax@gmail.com
OR JOIN THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK::: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEAREHEALTH/

No comments:

Post a Comment