Thursday, September 24, 2015

FALL FUN FOOD CHALLENGE



MY LIFE FACT AND AN INVITE TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS:::
My parents raised me healthy. Health food was a main staple in my home growing up. My mom was always into the new yoga kick food, and my dad being a rasta was very mindful not to eat fried foods, mayo, milk, eggs etc and of course meat. I raised my kids Nolisha K Fairfax-Westwood and Tyre Fairfax healthy as well. Till this day they are both very health conscious. In fact, both are awesome cooks and very healthy cooks.

NOW HERE'S THE INVITE:::
For the next 21 days I have decided to create the FALL FUN FOOD CHALLENGE and I'd love for you to join us!!!! Le'ts make health food fun!!!!
So from now until the end of FALL let's focus on health. It does not matter if you are fit already or have tonnes of fat to lose!!!! Let's not focus on weight right now, let's focus on HEALTH. Just basic health. Eating right is living right. Please do not hesitate to join the group on Facebook called we are health.
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/we+are+health/keywords_top

For my videos on cooking visit my youtube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/cerisefairfax

LOVE Cerise Fairfax

No comments:

Post a Comment