Friday, November 14, 2014

SUNFLOWER SEEDS

sunflower-seed-600.jpg

Sooo the weight loss process is going okay. Seriously, I gained weight last month before I lost. I actually went up to 180, but now I'm back down to 169 where I started. So what does that mean, well one of two of things:
1. I boogie my butt and lose the 25 lbs  within 36 days.
2. Accept that I have not lost the weight and be rested in whatever weight I do lose by the deadline, Dec 20th. 

Knowing me, I will choose option 1 and will boogie my butt to get on top of things. The iron is hot and it's time to strike. In other words, it's crunch time!!! eek!!! Hey, even though I had gained an additional 10 lbs in my first three weeks, from eating late at night, I have now nipped that in the bud and lost the 10 lbs, so why shouldn't I try to kick the rest of the chubb to the curb?!

Okay, sunflower seeds! I love these little guys. I prefer to snack on them with the shell. biting off the shell is part of the fun of eating sunflower seeds. 
They're rich in Vitamin B-1, copper and Vitamin E, antioxidants, protein and fiber. They help curb a person's appetite and also keep diabetes at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment