Monday, December 8, 2014

BATTERED EGGPLANT


So the weight loss process has been going okay. I've lost 12 pounds. Well if you remember, I gained 10 more pounds in the beginning, but lost it again and now I have been successfully keeping it off and feeling lighter. I haven't been exercising, but I do plan to... haha isn't that always the hitch?! 
I gotta get into the swing of exercising. I used to be so into it. 

Anyway folks, try this recipe. it is vegetarian and good! 
Do not eat too many. It's a vegetarian plate, but it's high in fat due to the batter and the oil!

1- Slice the eggplant




2- Make the batter: flour/cumin/black pepper/salt/ginger/water


3- Dip the eggplant in batter and fry


4. When medium brown remove from the pan and place on plate


Serve with your fav dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment