Thursday, March 19, 2015

IT'S WEIGH DAY!!!

WEIGH DAY::: 
Image result for weight day

April is Spring Health Kick Off month! Join me and a bunch of other health happy people as we enter a NEW MONTH, NEW MIND. You can join in on the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WEAREHEALTH/ 
Or you can follow the blog http://livingvega-tarian.blogspot.ca where you will find weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and progress reports from myself and other participants.
Please do not hesitate to add your own tips, recipes and progress reports as well.

*** Even if you are struggling and fining it difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle during April, then please feel free to post your concerns. We have many people in the group who can support you, relate to you and encourage you****

Okay so last week when I weighed myself I was 158 lbs…. drum roll…. Now my scale says 153.2. I lost 4.8 lbs. I have 8.2 lbs to lose! Whoot whoot!

Last week I initially said I’d give myself five weeks. However, it appears as though it will be a much shorter period than that. I am estimating my pounds will melt off within three weeks without too much effort. Now if I keep on doing what I’m doing, haha, mastering discipline in regards to not eating after 6pm, then I’m certain the poundage will be gone within two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment