Friday, March 6, 2015

SIZE OF YOUR FIST



MY WEIGHT LOSS:::
I am happy when I honour God by taking care of my temple:::
"Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Think about this verse as you are about to abuse your body with unhealthiness. You might like food, and love eating and that is cool, however, do it in moderation because gluttony is a sin. A sin not only to God, but to your own body. Think before you eat. Say to yourself "Do I really need this. I know how it tastes, so I know what I will be missing. I can eat this another time, another time when I'm leaner and healthier."
Eat something more nourishing for your body, and do not eat too much of it. Remember that the size of your stomach organ is the size of your fist. If you cannot hold the food in one hand then you are overloading your stomach. If you overload your stomach then it will turn to fat as opposed to energy.
Eat to live, don't live to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment